TruckTiresInc.com is a premier wholesaler of large vehicle and truck tires. We have a wide range of specialty tires that are available in all sizes for fast, hassle-free delivery to your door. Whatever be your requirement i.e. Bobcat, Skid Steer Tires, Loader tires or light truck tires, it is very easy to shop online. We also provide up-to-date photos of treads and all tire specifications on our website so that you can choose the best tire for your vehicle. Apart from the tires, we also provide you with wheels. Let’s see here as to how to select the right wheel for your vehicle from the truck tires sale.
- Vehicle and application: You have to select the wheel based on the model of your truck. You also have to keep in mind where you are using your vehicle for instance; if you are using your truck for off-roading a smaller wheel will give more sidewall flex to protect the wheel from damage.
- Size: If you are using the existing tires and are not going for a complete change of tires and wheels together, then you should know the size of your tires because the diameter of the rim needs to match your tires. For example, if your tire size is 205/55R/16 then your wheel should be 16-inch diameter. But if you are going for new tires and wheels package, then you can search for the best rims either by selecting wheel size or searching by vehicle.
- Finish: Rim design has undergone several changes and now comes with several options to suit your taste and your vehicle. Some of the finishes available are:
- Black – gloss, satin or matte
- Gunmetal (a fancy name for gray) – light, matte, dark
- Machined – similar to machining, unique cuts are made into the aluminum to expose the metal look
In two or three piece custom wheels, any of these finishes can be combined. When it comes to custom wheels, the possibilities are galore.
- Budget: A set of rims can range in price from $500 to $ 4000. Some of the factors that determine the costs are:
- The bigger the wheel, the higher the price tag
- Chrome tends to cost at least 30% more than paint
- There are several types of construction, from gravity cast or pressure cast to one-piece cast wheels made from aluminum all the way to flow-form and forged rim design.
TrucksTireInc.com is your ideal choice for the tire and wheel package. When you approach us, we will provide you with the best package that will suit your requirements.